1947

Rev. J W Leatherwood to set up a tent on West Poplar Street to start a revival. It lasted 8 weeks. Many souls were saved. At the end of the revival, people were eager to organize a Church of God in Pulaski, TN. Rev Leatherwood stayed in Giles County and became the first pastor of the Church of God in Pulaski. The church was officially organized with 28 Charter members.

 

Latest Blog Posts